Online Chat Support.
24-hr anonymous online chat support available to animal rights activists. Chat with us about:
- Unsupportive friends/family
- Your activism: working through a problem or making it more effective
- Feelings of activist burnout
- Feeling depressed, lonely, anxious, or isolated
- An upsetting picture or video of animal cruelty that you saw
- …and more.
You can expect a response within 30 minutes. Find out more about our other services here.
“I never thought that I would be able to talk to anyone about how I was feeling – I felt so guilty. When I wasn’t able to ignore it anymore, I tried this chat support and it was so much easier than I thought. I really liked that I got to feel in control: I didn’t have to give my name or any contact info, they didn’t pressure me to talk about anything, and I got the end the conversation whenever I wanted.”